This website gives you access to information about Momentum, its products and services. If you use this website, it means that you understand and accept the following information:
- We have made every effort to make sure that information on this website is up to date and accurate. However, we still cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of the information.
- The content of the website is provided without any express or implied guarantee. In particular, we do not guarantee that it is appropriate or suitable for any particular purpose; that it is complete or accurate; or that it or any hardware on which it is stored is virus-free.
- We have made every effort to protect our website against viruses and other harmful code. However, we cannot promise you that our website is free of such viruses and code, which has the ability to corrupt or affect your system.
- Calculations on our website serve only as a guideline or as an explanation to your personal circumstances. To be of any use to you they must be confirmed by Momentum. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of these calculations.
- Any information available on this website does not constitute advice as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002. It is your responsibility to get professional advice to determine whether any information taken from this website will suit your personal circumstances.
- We are not legally responsible, in any way, for damages you may experience from using our website. This includes, but is not limited to, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss suffered by you or any third party that may arise, directly or indirectly, to the use of, or reliance upon, any content displayed on the website.
- We are committed to providing excellent service at all times. However, we are not responsible for interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, natural disaster, fire, labour unrest or any other cause beyond our control.
- We have, in good faith, provided links that appear useful to all users of our website. This does not mean, however, that we support these websites or endorse the products and/or services offered on them. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites or the information contained on them.
- Unless stated differently, all content on this website remains the intellectual property right of Momentum. This means that you are not allowed to use the content contained in web pages, electronic or written publications or any other media and/or words, phrases, names, designs or logos that are Momentum trademarks without the expressed written permission of Momentum.
- All information available on this website including information on products and services, and their terms and conditions, is subject to change without notice.
- This website is governed by South African legislation and it is subject to the jurisdiction of South African courts. Foreign legislation is applicable where expressly indicated.